There is something special about knitting things for your kids, especially for babies. Knitting is always in trend, almost every child has that knitted Cardigan they wear when its cold
More than half of the world is on lock down, have you thought of what to do with all the extra time on your hands? I have an idea, how about knitting. Yeah I said it, Knitting. This has been the hobby of old. There is something special about knitting things for your kids, especially for babies. Knitting is always in trend, almost every child has that knitted Cardigan they wear when its cold. Instead of going to order on amazon again, try creating something special for your kids. Here are a 5 lovely ideas of what you can knit for your kids:
1. Cardigan: This is one of the most popular clothing items that almost all babies, little children and even adult own. There is a certain comfort and warmth attached to a knitted cardigan. Instead of going for a factory produced knitted cardigan, use this period to try creating your own desired cardigan.
2. Blanket: I know we all still remember that special blanket our granny knitted for us when were little kids. If you didn't have that, its time to give your child that memory to hold on to. Knit the blanket as thick as you want it, don't settle for less.
3. Shoes: Did you know you can knit shoes too? I saw a set of grey baby shoes knitted by a parent on instagram and I was in love. The tiny feet looked really gorgeous in it, you should try creating something similar. You will love it
4. Socks: This is another common knitted item. You can knit as many socks even for your teenage children. Play with colours while you're at it, make it so attractive that they will be proud to wear it.
5. Head bands: Clothing accessories like head bands, skull caps, scarfs and bags can also be knitted. They add to the beauty of cloths and make it fashionable.
Knitting is fun. All you need do is pick up a knitting pin,then you realize how addictive it is. If you're not too kin on knitting then you can try crocheting as its similar to knitting yet easier but the most important thing is seeing your kids wear your handwork. Makes it all worth it. Create memories, Don't forget to take a picture of it!
Until Next Time,